A while back I made a post about recording Kinect One Stream using C#. Since then I have had a lot of questions about how to visualise and process the data in Matlab. I have now released the Matlab source code and you can find it here. This source code has been extracted from my PhD, and is highly experimental and not thoroughly tested. The script has been designed to render the depth, RGB and skeleton data into a single display. I have added a dropdown menu with some basic graphs of the MoCap skeletal to allow for exploration. You can download a sample data file here. You can then run the script by passing in the file location of...
- How widely is HTTPS used in the public sector of the UK?
- Thoughts on the use of technology in mental health and the military
- Queen Mary University of London Job Site "Hacked"
- What is deep learning, and why should you care?
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 2/2 - Creating the IONIC App
- MEAN Stack User Authentication and SMS validation with Twilio/Authy: Part 1/2 - Developing the API
- InDEx App: A Medical Research Council Funded Project
The boring stuff
All code, opinion and information on this blog are my personal view and do not represent or relate my past and/or current employer's view in any way.
Copyright 2017, Daniel Leightley
Except otherwise, everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Simply, share with attribution. This site utilises the amazing core design by Troy Hunt. I encorage you to read his blog.